About Vigora 50 mg Tablet (Sildenafil):
Vigora 50 mg Tablet includes Sildenafil in its active drug that is utilized for treating erectile dysfunction as well as Pulmonary Hypertension. It is possible to purchase this prescription-based drug at any of the major pharmacies online including drugstores, medical supply stores, and drug stores only with a doctor’s prescription.
What is the Generic Name
Sildenafil is the generic form used in Vigora 100 mg tablet MD
What USA Brand is equivalent to Vigora 50 mg Tablet (Sildenafil):
Zydus Cadila India is among the most renowned pharmaceutical companies producing Vigora 50mg Tablet MD. It is available for purchase from our online pharmacy.
Sildenafil is the primary ingredient found the main ingredient in Vigora 50mg Tablet MD which is sold in various other forms and has different strengths in all top online pharmacies as well as drugstores along with medical supply retailers.
What are the benefits?
This Tablet can be found for:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hypertension of the arterial pulmonary duct
How does It Work:
Sildenafil is a PDE-5 (PDE-5) which is present in Vigora tablet, which helps in erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood to the penis by relaxing the penile muscles of males. Sildenafil is also effective in the case of pulmonary hypertension, by relaxing blood vessels in the lungs and allowing the flow of blood through blood vessels more quickly.
Before you use:
Be sure to:
- There is no allergy to sildenafil
- It is not recommended to drink alcohol.
- Your doctor should be aware of your pre-existing illnesses, medications surgery, food habits and supplements, vitamins, and so on.
What should you avoid When Taking Vigora 50 mg Tablet (Sildenafil):
- It is best to avoid drinking alcohol.
- Do not smoke.
- You should stay clear of driving and Machine Operating Jobs.
- Avoid the use of any medicine that is not prescribed or the knowledge of your physician
When to Not Use Vigora 50 mg tablet (Sildenafil):
You should stay clear of Vigora 50 mg tablets if:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have you ever had any heart-related issues or blood pressure issues
- Are you a woman or a child
- Always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Talk to your doctor if you:
- Are you taking Nitrates?
- Have you ever experienced a Heart Attack, Stroke, or Low Blood Pressure?
- Have a severe kidney or liver disease.
- Have you noticed a decline in hearing and/or loss of Vision
- Are you suffering from additional Diseases, Drugs, or Therapies
Vigora 50 mg Tablet with an active component, Sildenafil will treat Erectile Dysfunction as well as Pulmonary Hypertension. it is the prescribed drug that is available in different strengths and alternative substitutes. Consult your physician about the frequency of it, and duration since the age and severity of illness differ for every person.
The patients are encouraged to consume Tablets any time prior to having a sexual encounter. Be sure to not take it in greater or lesser quantities than prescribed. It is not recommended for children and women.
What is the amount of Vigora 50 mg Tablet (Sildenafil) to Use:
Patients should adhere to their doctor’s prescriptions and prescriptions to take Vigora 50mg Tablet MD. One tablet daily, 1 hour prior to your next intercourse can be effective in fighting your health issues.
How to Take?
You can use it as directed by your physician. Do not chew, break or crush the tablet, take the entire tablet in water. You can take it at any time throughout the day, however, you must wait at least one hour prior to the first intercourse.
How Long Can You Keep Using Vigora 50 mg tablet (Sildenafil)
Patients should always be sure to take Vigora 50mg Tablet MD according to the prescription of your physician. You should not use this medication in large doses or for longer than prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest medical emergency center If you suspect symptoms of an overdose, such as pain in the anesthetic for a long period flushing, insomnia, etc.
Do not share your medication with anyone who is close to you or related to you even if they are suffering from similar symptoms. It could result in adverse reactions. Make sure they visit your doctor for symptom relief.
An untimely dosage of Vigora 50mg can be taken any time during every day. Take a break from the dosage when it’s the moment to take your next dose but don’t double the dose to be taken the next time. Dosing multiple doses at once simultaneously can have fatal effects.
- Long-lasting and painful erection
- Tingling, Burning, and Numbness in the Arms and Feet
- Cloudy and bloody Urine
- Changes to Vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Painful Urination
What are the most common Drug Interactions?
Vigora50 mg Tablet can interact with other medicines or supplements that you are taking and may cause adverse side effects or cause the drug to not function properly. Therefore, it is important to consult your physician if you are taking any Vitamins and additional OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It can interact with the following drugs:
It is a disease-related condition such as:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- The disease of the Retina
Warning and Precaution:
It is to be taken with extreme caution:
- With Antihypertensive
- In patients with any physical deformity or defect in the Penis or who suffered from a painful Erection that is more than 4 hours
- If you are undergoing dental Procedures or other surgical procedures
- This isn’t recommended for children and Female Population.
- Discuss with your physician about your medical conditions or medications for optimal treatment and dosage adjustments in any of your diseased conditions or complications.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Keep away from the children.
- Contact your physician if you are unsure about the timing, dosage and strength of the medication.
- Take note of all the information printed on the label or inserts, and don’t make use of expired products or medicines.
Do not discontinue using it in between the treatment or avoid taking it for more than prescribed by your doctor.
Keep at room temperature, in a dry, dark, and clean location. Make sure that the tablets aren’t damaged during the purchase.
Disclaimer: The content of this page is for informational purposes and is not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way. If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, please consult your doctor or seek help from a qualified healthcare provider before self-medicating. If you have any concerns about the content of our website, please contact us at email@example.com.