Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets) – Product Information
Super Avana is a combination medication containing Avanafil 100mg and Dapoxetine 60mg which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (impotence or ED) as well as premature ejaculation at the same time.
These tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets). We also have in stock Super Vidalista (Generic Tadalafil + Dapoxetine) which is also used for the used for treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in the drug
The active ingredients present in Super Avana tablets are Dapoxetine Hydrochloride and Avanafil. Each tablet contains 100 mg of Avanafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Uses of Tablets
It helps to get an erection and to maintain it for a longer period of time. it is a combination drug containing Generic Stendra (Avanafil 100mg) and Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine 60mg).
Generic Stendra is the latest medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction similar to other well-known phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors). Generic Priligy is a well-known medication to treat premature ejaculation.
How does it work?
Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg acts by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, leading to increased serotonin action at presynaptic receptors and postsynaptic receptors. Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by modulating the activity of lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGi) neurons. This causes an increase in pudendal motoneuron reflex discharge (PMRD) latency and it is through this mechanism of regulating the central nervous system activity that the sense of control increases and premature ejaculation is significantly reduced.
Avanafil 100 mg acts by inhibiting a specific phosphodiesterase type 5 of an enzyme. Phosphodiesterase type 5 is mostly found in the corpus cavernosum of the penis but also in other body tissues. The enzymatic inhibition by Generic Stendra (Avanafil 100mg) leads to prolonged and sustained penile erection.
The adult dosage is one tablet about 30 minutes before sexual activity. It can be taken with or without food.
The drug reaches its maximum activity in approximately 30 minutes. The results and performance of this medication vary as per the individual being treated. The maximum daily dose is one tablet (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg).
How to Use Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets?
Take it exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Do not change your dose without talking to your healthcare provider.
The usual dosage is 1 tablet 30 min before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole to avoid a bitter taste with at least one full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than one tablet every 24 hours. At least 24 hours must pass before your next dose.
It has a high success rate and will work in more than 80% of all men with ED-related problems. The effect may vary from person to person depending on how fast the tablet is broken down and absorbed by the body’s enzymes.
These tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or Avanafil or any inactive ingredient present in Super Avana tablets. It is also contraindicated in the following cases:
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or to any of the inactive ingredients.
It is also contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Combining alcohol with an Avana tablet may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, therefore increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients should be advised to avoid alcohol intake when taking it.
It should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be immediately discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders. As SSRIs have the potential to lower the seizure threshold, It should be discontinued in any person who develops seizures and avoided in persons with unstable epilepsy.
Administration of (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients being treated include headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, fatigue, flushing, nasal congestion, nasopharyngitis, and back pain.
Common side effects (affects less than 1 in 10 people):
- Feeling sick
- Feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless
- Feeling numb or having “pins and needles”
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- Sweating more than normal or flushing
- Diarrhea, constipation, or having wind
- Stomach pain, bloating, or being sick
- Problems sleeping or strange dreams
- Feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- Blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- A rise in blood pressure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Shaking or trembling
- Lower interest in sex
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Uncommon side effects (affects less than 1 in 100 people):
- Fainting or feeling dizzy upon standing (see advice above)
- Change in mood, feeling overly excited, or feelings of paranoia
- Feeling confused, disoriented, or unable to think clearly
- Slow or irregular heartbeat or increase in heart rate
- Loss of sex drive, problems reaching orgasm
- Feeling weak, sedated, lethargic or fatigued
- Feeling depressed, nervous, or indifferent
- Feeling hot, jittery, abnormal, or drunk
- Vision problems or dilated pupils
- Low or high blood pressure
- Feeling itchy or cold sweat
- Spinning sensation
- Abnormal taste
- Teeth grinding
Rare side effects (affects less than 1 in 1000 people):
- Feeling dizzy following exertion
- Sudden onset of sleep
- The urgency of bowel action
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this section, please tell your doctor.
Stop taking it and see your doctor straight away if:
- You have fits (seizures)
- You faint or feel light-headed when you stand up
- Do you notice any changes in your mood
- Do you have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
If you notice any of the above, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor straight away.
Fainting and low blood pressure
The medicine can make you faint or make your blood pressure drop when you stand up. Take the tablet with at least one full glass of water to help lower the chance of this happening. Do not take the medicine if you are dehydrated (you do not have enough water in your body).
Tell your doctor if you have taken more tablets than you should. You may feel sick or be sick.
Talk to your doctor before you stop taking it. You may have problems sleeping and feel dizzy after you stop taking this medicine, even if you have not taken it every day.
If you have any further questions about the use of this product, ask your doctor.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take this pill in combination with alcohol and fatty foods as this reduces its effect. Do not under any circumstances take it if you are taking any medication containing Nitrates Stop taking the tablet if you feel uncomfortable or experience undesired side effects. Consult a doctor if in doubt.
It is only for men.
Do not take it if you are allergic to avanafil, dapoxetine, or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
- Medicines for depression called “monoamine oxidase inhibitors” (MAOIs)
- thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression
- Lithium a medicine for bipolar disorder
- linezolid is an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan is a medicine to help you sleep
- St John’s wort, a herbal medicine
- tramadol used to treat serious pain
- medicines used to treat migraines
- certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir
- certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin
- Nefazodone® an antidepressant
Do not take it at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking this medicine. Once you have stopped taking this medicine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor.
Check with your doctor before taking this pill if:
You drink alcohol
You have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
You use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, or benzodiazepines
You have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling overexcited, irritable, or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression), or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease)
- You have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- You have kidney problems
- You have epilepsy
- You have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
- You have moderate or severe liver problems
- If any of the above apply to you (or you are not sure), talk to your doctor. Your doctor should perform a test to make sure that your blood pressure doesn’t drop too much when you stand up from lying down.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or acetylsalicylic acid
- Medicines to thin your blood, such as warfarin
- certain medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) (such as verapamil and diltiazem), enlarged prostate, or erectile dysfunction, as these medicines may lower your blood pressure, possibly upon standing
- certain other medicines for fungal infection, such as fluconazole
- certain other medicines for HIV, such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir
- certain other antibiotics for treating infection, such as erythromycin and clarithromycin
Avana Tablets and Alcohol
Patients should be informed that both alcohol and PDE5 inhibitors including Avanafil act as mild vasodilators and when they are taken in combination, the blood pressure-lowering effects of each individual compound can be increased. Therefore, physicians should inform patients that substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g., greater than 3 units) in combination with this tablet can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including an increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
Combining alcohol intake with Dapoxetine may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol with undergoing treatment with this tablet.
Tablets during Pregnancy
Dapoxetine as well as Avanafil has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. It is not indicated for use by women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Avana tablets in pregnant women.
These tablets are not indicated for use by women. It is not known if either Dapoxetine or Avanafil are excreted in human breast milk.
Buy Super Avana Pills Online at Sexmedz
You can buy it online from Sexmedz at a cheap price. It manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd., India are supplied in a box containing a blister strip of 4 tablets.
Disclaimer: The content of this page is for informational purposes and is not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way. If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, please consult your doctor or seek help from a qualified healthcare provider before self-medicating. If you have any concerns about the content of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.